[sldev] Re: Camera movement, was Reviewing/Fixing the Particle System

Gary Wardell gwardell at gwsystems.co.il
Fri May 25 21:49:06 PDT 2007

Hi,

Not wanting to get too off topic, but, since camera movement got brought up, camera movement, in my opinion, sucks.  If it's moved
to far from the avatar the camera moves erratically and gets disoriented.

Either it should reach a hard limit and not move further, or it should move properly as directed by the controls.  It shouldn't
just go bazaar, as in rotating down when trying to rotate left, or something like that.

Gary