[sldev] Re: Patch to make View Admin Options sticky.

Jonathan Freedman jef at pleiades.ca
Thu May 31 12:51:08 PDT 2007

In terms of useful options here, making "Disable Camera Constraints"
sticky would be awesome. With View Admin Options I have used it to
retrieve media settings from land on our estate that has been transfered
as other wise, despite estate manager status, access to such (parcel)
information still seems tied to group and avatar level permissions. I've
also used it to force flying to be enabled in order to un-stick animations.

Jonathan / otakup0pe