Fw: [sldev] Viewer with University of Michigan StereoscopicViewerpatch released

Sylvio Deutsch overtake at keynet.com.br
Thu Nov 29 21:44:57 PST 2007

Yes!!! Right when I joined SL (and this list) I remember seeing an email
 talking about this in greater detail, from which I understood nothing at
the
 time.
 Now it makes all sense, no doubt.
 My only question is, could new types of trees be added? And separate
 textures for trunks and leaves, surely... plus fruits (((:

 The idea of growing trees is amazing!

 {}Overtake