[sldev] Heads up - we're working on CMake

Dzonatas dzonatas at dzonux.net
Fri Nov 30 16:15:19 PST 2007

Callum Lerwick wrote:
> Yes, I'm a bit surprised this thread is getting so much venom. I think
> it's just the general frustration with the current segregated
> development process bubbling to the surface, that we're all feeling on
> the outside.
>
> I for one welcome our new cmake overlords!

The SCons build I have up on OSLCC SVN kinda bypasses the the CMake in
OpenJPEG. It is easy to change it to where SCons calls CMake to build
the project files for OpenJPEG, instead...  or let it be an command line
option.

So....

SCons can build project files as well as CMake can do it.

Q.E.D.

--
Power to Change the Void