[sldev] Compiling without LLMOZLIB

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Mon Oct 1 09:53:38 PDT 2007

Nicholaz Beresford wrote:

> I'm sometimes compiling without LLMozLib (especially when
> leak debugging) but thinking about making a full version
> without it.
>
> Is there anything else besides the into screen that would
> get lost/dysfunctional when not having it?
>

> Nick
The Web panel in the avatar profile won't work. Haven't seen any other
issue pop up though.

SOMETIMES,  the client still takes forever to start up, even after I've
compiled without mozlib (via setting enable to 0), so there may be other
interactions going on, at least on the Mac. Perhaps something is on a
timer, waiting for a signal from the mozlib, which never occurs.