[sldev] Re: Viewer Auth Feedback

Nicholaz Beresford nicholaz at blueflash.cc
Tue Oct 2 06:48:22 PDT 2007

Matthew Dowd wrote:
> That said there is a good counter argument that the forums should
> use a different username and password than the SL accounts (my own
> ISP has just moved from an integrated forum to a seperate one just
> so that a compomise in the forums software would not compromise the
> account with the ISP).

Which brings me back to my previous suggestion of making different
passwords.  Explanding on that, assuming a centralized back end is
created, I'd say let it create password and assign/select services
which can be used with them.

Password manager for Nicholaz Beresford

          Forum   Wiki  Account  inworld-restricted  inworld-full
aaa111    [x]    [x]    [ ]      [x]                  [ ]
q$44&9A   [ ]    [ ]    [x]      [ ]                  [x]

[add Password]