[sldev] Updated snapshots of several branches on svn.secondlife.com

Rob Lanphier robla at lindenlab.com
Mon Sep 10 00:11:16 PDT 2007

Hi all,

In order to better tease out the different type of maintenance fixes we
typically do, we've split up our internal maintenance branch into
several branches:

    * maint-ui
          o UI specific maintenance tasks
    * maint-renderA
          o Render specific maintenance tasks
    * maint-viewer
          o Other viewer only maintenance tasks
          o e.g. viewer crashes, audio, misc
    * maintenance
          o Tasks that involve server-side changes
          o Tasks that affect shared viewer / server libraries
          o Tasks that in any way affect messaging

Details for this will be here:
https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Source_branches

Snapshots of these branches will be published periodically, with most
showing up tonight (except for maint-render, which hasn't seen any real
action yet).  I just published snapshots for maint-ui, maint-viewer,
maintenance, release, and Branch_1-18-3-Viewer at svn.secondlife.com

Details about using svn.secondlife.com are available here:
https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Subversion

Rob