[sldev] Re: [ARCH] Render unto Caesar...

Mike Monkowski monkowsk at watson.ibm.com
Wed Sep 19 07:51:36 PDT 2007

Dzonatas wrote:
> The questions then becomes how would a viewer or region know where to
> find the assets once decentralized. Perhaps, a scheme like http
> redirects could help.

OK, maybe I misunderstood (again), but I thought that was the purpose of
the Region Stores.  Everything that is permanent in a sim would be kept
there.  Everything that comes with avatars would come with references
from the Agent Hosts.

> I spoke and now I shut up again.

Me too (at least on this topic).  Thank you all for your forbearance.

Mike