[sldev] SL and Mono

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Tue Sep 25 13:45:58 PDT 2007

SL - Farallon Greyskin wrote:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jonathan Freedman" <jef at pleiades.ca>

Keep in mind that there will likely be NO perceptable increase in speed
for any script that uses mostly "throttled" function calls, like
llSetParamas, etc. Any function that has an artificial delay mentioned
in the secondlife.com SLS wiki will keep that delay intact for the
foreseeable future. Its the "pure" lsl  that doesn't involve setting
prim-related stuff, that will see the speedup.

This will make AI, AL and the like calculations much, much faster, but
wont' improve the responsiveness of barebones scripts in any way at all.