[sldev] [VWR] Simple fix for Sell Land mishaps?

Argent Stonecutter secret.argent at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 11:25:49 PDT 2007

On 27-Sep-2007, at 13:11, Matthew Dowd wrote:
>> and the service puts in> an extra delay before publishing the land
>> as "for sale".

> Is this really the case?

This was certainly happening at one point. I knew a couple of people
who were into real estate who were pretty upset about it because they
believed it would end up helping the bots rather than hurting them. I
won't attempt to support or even explain this argument, I'm not sure
I ever understood it: I'm not and never have been in the land business.