[sldev] A forum

Gary Wardell gwardell at gwsystems.co.il
Thu Apr 24 06:17:14 PDT 2008

Hmm,

It seems that some people have forgotten that the list is archived online, here: https://lists.secondlife.com/pipermail/sldev/.

For example you can find this thread here at the bottom of the page
https://lists.secondlife.com/pipermail/sldev/2008-April/thread.html

You will also note this thread was a reply to another thread.

So it looks like we already have the best of both worlds (threaded view, subject view, author view, date view, archived online, searchable, publicly accessible, and you can download the archive), except that you can only post via your mail reader.

Gary