[sldev] SL viewer chrash while login to OpenSim server

Mircea Pilat mpilat at ubicore.ro
Fri Aug 1 07:30:29 PDT 2008

Got- it.
I had use for debug an older SL viewer (that I can compile & run: 1.19.10).
The client is trying use (instead one I write in the WEB page fields):
 First Name: ""
 Last Name: ""
 and fails after: LLDir:setLindenUserDir() exit with error..and crash later on. (doh!)

 So, indeed: do not try to use the  '-loginpage' cmd line parameter.
 Login using SL input fields works fine ...got myself an island :).

Mircea,