[sldev] GPL issues....

Teravus Ovares teravus at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 12:32:16 PDT 2008

We've hit the 5 responses in 24 hours guideline from
http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/SLDev .

In addition, from the start this discussion was against the "If the topic is
not specifically a Second Life development-related topic (e.g. mailing list
policy or a licensing discussion), it should be redirected to the wiki, the
bug tracker, or the appropriate forum immediately." guideline from the
start.

Any chance that we can take this to a more appropriate forum?  Linden Labs
has a licensing e-mail specifically to deal with licensing issues.
licensing at lindenlab.com

Best Regards

Teravus