[sldev] Just to tantalize SL enthusiasts and developers imaginations a little more.... check out this augmented reality article

Frans mrfrans at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 00:15:05 PDT 2008

Here is a on the fly user demo of something similar.
http://api.seesmic.com/#/video/wYrbbltV1H/watch

And this is a augemented reality game, where you have to walk a guy though
maze by moving/rotating cubes on your desk. I have actually played this at a
Art exhibit that was focused around Augmented reality.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ks1u0A8xdU

--
Jeroen Frans
Executive Director