[sldev] Re: [VWR] llkdu issues building the viewer under windows

Robin Cornelius robin.cornelius at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 07:45:29 PST 2008

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 3:39 PM, Robin Cornelius
<robin.cornelius at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm seeing the following problem, the llkdu library is not downloading
> during the cmake configure, it is listed in install.xml and i have
> tried manually downloading and checking the md5sum and that is
> correct. If i manually download the library from S3 from:-

Sorry, i continue, stupid google mail

There are two sections in install.xml, the first one "kdu" only lists
pacakges under scp:// from a local linden server, the second section
lists them as "kdu-binary" from S3.

There is also a version number difference, 4.2.1 and 5.2.1

I guess there is something not quite right here.

Thanks

Robin