[sldev] Plausibility of 16-bit sculpts?

Glen gcanaday at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 13:40:58 PST 2008

Yep. Sculpts, textures (128x128 - 1024x1024), and avatars. Av imposters
really doesn't help much at that point, nor does reducing every little
extra thing to nothing.

If compiling for a 64-bit native client will work better, awesome!! I'm
gonna try it tonight :D I just hope things link properly and I can get
all the shaders in there right. It's been a long, long time since I've
tried.

--GC