[sldev] Sources, please ! Windlight 79185 and v1.19.0.RC1still not published !

Soft soft at lindenlab.com
Fri Feb 8 12:00:23 PST 2008

On Feb 8, 2008 11:15 AM, Henri Beauchamp <sldev at free.fr> wrote:
> It is really hard, these days to publish alternative viewers, because
> the sources for the released versions by LL are NOT made available.
>
> Please, do publish the sources for the released versions (RC and Windlight
> as well) !
>
> The week-end is coming, which is the best time for us open source folks
> to patch and compile... and I fear this week-end will be again fruitless.
> :-(

Henri, please grab the tarballes linked at the bottom of this commit message:
https://lists.secondlife.com/pipermail/sldev-commits/2008-February/000405.html

Right now, the RC branches are the only ones that get tested on all
platforms. We're working to get QA in on testing the source drops that
happen closest to first look releases, but we're not there yet. If
you're tracking anything but RCs, you'll do better to watch the
sldev-commits mailing list than the wiki page.