[sldev] finding out the uuid of a newly created object

Teravus Ovares teravus at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 09:42:47 PST 2008

When you create an object, you get a full object update with flags that
include the CreateSelected flag "0x00000002".  I'm not sure how to do it
within the client source, however, the protocol allows for you to be able to
locate the object you created with the CreateSelected flag in the object
flags.
-Teravus