[sldev] [AWG] [META] {EMERGENCY WILL ROBINSON] Jira for meta-grid permissions change

Ann Otoole missannotoole at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 13:20:10 PDT 2008

The Service is the Secondlife grid, asset servers, support system, etc. The viewer(s) only render within that service.

Why are you having such a hard time with the reality that the TOS specifically states the content is restricted to use within the Secondlife Service?
have you already begun taking content out of the Secondlife Service without a license?