[sldev] Small Prim Culling

Anna Gulaev annagulaev at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 01:37:21 PDT 2008

I don't think this is entirely a viewer-side thing. If I sign in distant
from my test object I don't even receive an ObjectUpdate for it, so my
viewer is never made aware of it. The best you could do on the viewer side
is prevent objects from being deleted from the object list, and I don't know
where that happens, but I don;t think you can do anything about objects you
are never made aware of.

Anna