[sldev] libsl

Tony anthonyrbundy at gmail.com
Sat May 24 08:01:26 PDT 2008

I've found that starting with their "Test Client" application (included
in the examples folder in the source code) is a really good start.
There are a number of commands that can be entered from the command line
which you can then follow through the code to see how they are implemented.
That is a good start to defining either you own commands, or your own
program which periodically runs any needed commands.

Tony