[sldev] Re: SL Target Audience

Dante Tucker danteferret at gmail.com
Thu May 29 21:34:22 PDT 2008

I agree with this completly. And it was quite frustrating for a lot of
people during the windlight transition. To suddenly have to strip away
graphical features you previously could use in order to get the same fps.
Luckily my computer is up to standards for max windlight settings. Though
many others felt this during the change.