Fwd: [sldev] Sim Size Limits?

Bj Raz whitequill.bj at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 13:31:00 PST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bj Raz <whitequill.bj at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 4:30 PM
Subject: Re: [sldev] Sim Size Limits?
To: Carlo Wood <carlo at alinoe.com>

How many avatars are allowed per 32x32 sim. I must have just missed that
while reading. It could be each sim is restricted to its own group channel,
that you must be allowed to enter by the owner, and you have no access to
local chat at all. Basically you must be invited to chat at the event; and
each 32x32 sim has its own group channel.  This would also work for the
center sim for the players in the middle too.