[sldev] stereoscopic status and Becoming Dragon, a 365 hour performance in Second Life

azdel slade secondloop at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 15:50:58 PST 2008

We're using a quadro 4500 with the 91.31 series drivers, because
they're the only ones that work with other opengl apps like quake2. We
enabled stereo in the control panel. Using the nvidia libraries we can
get the pfd_stereo now, but it crashes when it tries to switch to
stereo.

And no, I didn't see a thread about it in the forums. It's on New
World Notes and a few other websites, like the networked performance
blog.

thanks,

  azdel