[sldev] Infastructure vis a vis sim infastructure particularly open space sims

Gordon Wendt GordonWendt at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 23:15:28 PDT 2008

Incidentally, a log (I don't like the source more than anyone else but it's
the only one I could find) of an impromptu meeting with Jack is very good
reading on what has been asked and his responses which include some ideas
that he has responded that he would "talk to his colleagues" about.  It's
long and it's a lot of ranting and raving but do a find for Jack Linden and
then from his responses go back to the questions and you'll get some pretty
good things that have been covered.  I'll try to go through later and see if
I can outline some of the stuff that was covered in that and post it here.

The log is posted here:
http://secondthoughts.typepad.com/second_thoughts/2008/10/jack-jacks-the.html

Credit goes to: Prokofy Neva for posting the log up.