[sldev] Nvidia 3D Goggles?

Dale Mahalko dmahalko at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 22:29:05 PDT 2008

While I have not looked at the code for render-to-texture, it sounds
to me like it could be fairly easily updated to work properly with
stereoscopic viewers. The code just needs to run a second time to make
stereoscopic image pairs with depth perception.

Rather than making one "impostor in the middle" as for the current
single-eye viewer that offers no depth perception, it would make two
impostors, each rendered slightly offset to the left and right of the
center camera view and aligning with the stereo viewer's eye
separation distance.

- Dale