[sldev] VWR-10311 Enabling lip sync by default

Ron Blechner ron at involve3d.com
Wed Apr 29 11:09:54 PDT 2009

Since you're labeling us as ridiculous, I'm forced to reply with a
stifled laugh and a hyperlink:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moore%27s_law

But, that said, by your logic, let's freeze all new features in SL as
they may increase CPU. I'm sorry, but that's not a good reason.

--
Ron Blechner
Chief Technology Officer