[sldev] I finished VWR-14914 patch; any testers?

Melinda Green melinda at superliminal.com
Thu Aug 6 11:23:11 PDT 2009

I don't think you should change the line width as long as there is a
user control for that. Otherwise I expect that people will report bugs
against sound lines that don't respect the width they set. There are
plenty of other attributes that you can modify instead. Maybe saturation
or the spacings between dashed lines?

-Melinda