[sldev] I finished VWR-14914 patch; any testers?

Kelly Linden kelly at lindenlab.com
Thu Aug 6 11:34:33 PDT 2009

It sounds like the intent is not to commit the debug code.  That said,
I like the variable width lines concept.  Just because we have a
setting for adjusting the default width doesn't mean we should ignore
width as a possible feedback mechanism.  Total side issue though, and
not pertinent to the bug fix at hand.

Aleric: My comments on the patch are in the jira.

 - Kelly