[sldev] More crash rate statistics

Bill Windwalker billwindwalker at rocketmail.com
Tue Aug 11 04:24:43 PDT 2009

seems every one is over looking the real problem of this all.
it is the people on the free accounts that can come in and build and sale there items on xstreet and keep there xstreet box on a friends plot or a sky box that no one looks at the owner of the prims at.
this is why so many will not rent or even pay for a account.
the free basic account every one thinks they rent well that is not true in many cases.
we are looking at a lot of poor people coming in from librarys with computers to try and make real money.
and is more about money making jobs then it is doing any thing good to support a falling SL at this time.
so with all the testing we need new pathways to take and steps we must start taking now.
a large number of people now say why bother with a prem. account any more.
what will we do to fix this ?