[sldev] [VWR] VWR-489 Multiple Attachments per Attachment Point.

Marine Kelley marinekelley at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 13:02:13 PDT 2009

Hi,

I would very much love to see this hit the official client... I have adapted
the RestrainedLife viewer to handle this with its shared outfits, and it
works wonders. No bug spotted except that those who don't have the same XML
file won't see the attachments worn correctly.

So what are we waiting for ? :)

Marine

Ps : Sorry Obsidian for the double reply, the first time I replied only to
you. Thanks Gmail