[sldev] Failed build on x86_64, failed including glib?

Ricky kf6kjg at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 16:18:29 PST 2009

Hmm... Any ideas on where I can modify the cmake control system so that it
will pass a custom folder location to ld for looking in for the ndofdev
library?  I'd rather not bury the library in my system just yet. :)

I'm not familiar yet with the inner workings of a CMake system.  I'm
studying the implementation here and I'm making some headway, but I don't
yet know enough...

Thanks,
Ricky
aka Cron Stardust