[sldev] Late night thoughts on ways to prevent griefing

malachi at tamzap.com malachi at tamzap.com
Fri Jun 12 22:25:56 PDT 2009

well i understand as i said its a bit silly. just think that if people were
forced to age and payment verify that it would limit the number of people
creating new scripts. and for Thomas i wasnt imply a charge per edited
script only new scripts.;) like i said its silly just thought it would be a
way to prevent alot of griefers that log in and copy paste from a wiki
somewhere into a script and then you have hundreds of self replicating prims
running around.