[sldev] Interested in learning how to setup a Lotus Sametime server / Virtual world?

Fire fire at b3dMultitech.com
Tue Jun 30 03:00:29 PDT 2009

Hi fellow SlDev's
I'm sure you all heard the news about Lotus Sametime already.  If you are
interested in learning more, perhaps you might want to show your interest on
this page: http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/stwiki.nsf/page.xsp

The page I attached, is a wiki entry for the Virtual World component for
Lotus sametime, there you can create an account for the wiki and add
comments - I've already posted my interest regarding lotus sametime...

Perhaps if enough Sldev's show interest, they may put together a special
training workshop for us...
 Let me know what you think.