[sldev] Error while running "develope.py" from indra folder

Robin Cornelius robin.cornelius at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 03:51:47 PDT 2009

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 11:47 AM, Sanket Desai<sanketmdesai at gmail.com> wrote:

> E:\linden\indra>python develop.py -G VC80
>
>   File "E:\linden\indra\develop.py", line 52
>
>     except OSError, err:

Where did you get your python from?
How did you install it?
Where is it installed?

I alway use the installer from python.org, some others use ActiveState
python, although i have never got on with that one. You can't use the
python included with cygwin, so if you installed it there, you will
need to probably remove that component from cygwin, or at the very
least ensure you are running the correct python from
c:\Python26\Python.exe or where ever your python has been installed.

Also if python is installed correctly you do not need to type python
develop.py...... just develop.py.......

Robin