[sldev] Code review for those of you with commit access

Mike Monkowski monkowsk at watson.ibm.com
Tue Mar 31 15:49:33 PDT 2009

Maybe I'm missing something.  The blog post seems to talk about an
alternate viewer where all kinds of ideas could be quickly implemented.
  But then, this post points to the HTTP texture project.  There's one
disconnect.  And then how do changes in this alternate viewer get into
the official viewer?  Or is this just a way to humor the ex-CEO.  Tell
him he can do his project, but don't give haim any people to work with
him, so he has to get volunteers to code his project.

What, me cynical? ;-)

Mike