[sldev] How to make speicific cyclinder

Cai Xiao(dynaturtle) dynaturtle.cai at gmail.com
Tue May 19 18:25:43 PDT 2009

Hello, guys!    I want to make cylinder whose bottom is arbitrary polygon
using sculpt texture. My idea is quite simple, just triangulate the cylinder
in order to get a triangles mesh. Then represent the mesh using sculpt
texture. But the result didn't meet my expect. I am not sure what is wrong
with it. Does anyone ever do relevant thing? And would you share some
experience with me? Thanks in advance!

--
Department of Spatial Information Science&Technology,
School of Earth&Space Science, Peking University

ADD: Room 3028, Building 46, Peking University, Beijing, P.R. China
Zip Code: 100871