[sldev] How to make speicific cyclinder

Stickman stickman at gmail.com
Tue May 19 21:53:48 PDT 2009

> Proper polygon mesh primitives are definitely coming so it may be best
> to wait for that if you can.

I haven't heard ANYTHING about this, and I am very interested in it.
The few Jiras I've seen on the issue were so woefully lacking on
information that I feared to vote for them because there's no telling
what could get put in. I've been looking for time to build up a more
complete Jira on the issue of mesh primitives -- and riggable meshes.

May I ask where you got this information, and if it's a source I can peruse?

Thank you,

Stickman