[sldev] [Patch] Request for review SNOW-316 (and request for translations)

Aimee Trescothick aimee.trescothick at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 17:55:33 PDT 2009

I have attached a patch to SNOW-316 to fix the crash in the media panel of About Land, turns out I overlooked checking the silver skin while fixing up the XUI during the push to get the SNOW-222 merge done, oops. Just deleting the floater_about_land.xml file from the silver skin does the trick, that's all the patch does; could another committer check and confirm it works so that I can commit it?

That does however highlight that the translations will also be broken, there is currently no translation of the controls that have moved to the new audio panel, and there are a number of new controls on the media panel, so that will all need sorting out as well.

Aimee.